TYX 0.00% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-2

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    So we have to wait until March for the results. Let’s hope it’s early in the month and they don’t leave us hanging.

They are pretty keen on this Pollucite. I had never heard of it before but it seems to be rare and expensive so hopefully could be a cash boosting byproduct of the lithium exploration.

They are also using pretty positive language about the potential lithium deposits which, while I know doesn’t account for much without the assay results, is still a good sign.

They have $1.9m left in the bank and spent $966k for the quarter. $611k of that was on drilling/exploring so you’d assume there’d be very little spent on that this quarter while waiting for the results.

$361k were admin and corporate costs, so they have around 5 quarters left of funding without any further drilling, and 3 quarters if they are drilling. The director is getting paid $160k per quarter ($640k pa). Pretty sizeable wage for a small company. Let’s hope it’s justified and we all see the results we’re hoping for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $150 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 12235740 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3844022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.