OEL 7.14% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Thanks share sharing your movements GDN , all points are valid...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Thanks share sharing your movements GDN , all points are valid and I think we all mostly agree its vastly undervalued. Management just need to show they are working with result and not just chatter.

I'ts not that the company isnt efficiently run for the most part operations wise but its the forward planning, the constant non yielding hunt of a decent sized acquisition and disregard to compensate the holders that is probably frustrating me the most.

For me , if you cant find a good use for the money just return it in the meantime till you do..... by doing this youll restore faith in the holders start to mend some bridges.

They are probably fearful to do so because the last cap raise was a failure (36% retail take up from memory) i get it they cant run out. Still if you restore faith in management and the ROE metrics look good for a new pruchase, then perhaps if asked for money again more of us would consider tipping in , especially if management can show a return to the SH on investment (not return to the company). IF its beneficial to do so, SH will participate.

The first step is showing the SH they are trustworthy (which i believe MU is) again by looking after the SH interest & then we may be back on the right path. Again not a badly run company today but showing SH a return is lacking, this can be fixed in a single QTR and action then reenforced over the course over the next year.

Last edited by akap: 03/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $10.82K 832.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2688085 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 7217741 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 33525
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.