ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    - Phew. We finally got the quarterly. At 10am, I was starting to get concerned.... at noon, panicky. I was wondering whether they woke up already or whether they even bothered to turn up to the office yesterday. Then I remembered they are always hard at work.... that should be enough incentive, isn't it. Anyway, all good now that the quarterly has been released. They can go back to being hard at work.

- Initially, when I did not see the quarterly, I thought they might have run out of paper or ink. Then, I said no, maybe keyboard....then it finally dawned on me. They ran out of fingers. But they still manage to release the quarterly. Good on them.

- Deano mentioned moving the goal post. This company has moved the goal post so many times that it is not even on the field anymore. If you walk a few kilometres down the road, you will find it, right next to a well battered can. But this time Deano, I did not see how they moved the goal post again as you mentioned. It seems to me that FID is still due first half of this year, same as they announced on 15 Dec.

- 30 parties interested in offtake / financing. Surely there must be one or two worthwhile offers in there, especially since financier and offtake party need not be the same entity.

- Nickel stock down, NP up. We are a whisker away from a very substantial rerate IMVHO.

- This post can come across as negative but I am actually being positive about the company. I just like my chips with a big dose of honesty just like PH mentioned someone sprinkles nickel on his breakfast everyday.

Since the company cannot cross their fingers as they need them to be hard at work, I will cross mine for them. Awaiting all the anticipated good news with impatience.

GO PH. GO POS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.