LIN 0.00% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

LIN and MEI are two different projects, one being hard rock the...

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    LIN and MEI are two different projects, one being hard rock the other clay and not just clay but ionic adsorbed. Each project has its own unique pros and cons.

The beauty of ionic adsorbed clay is that it can be mined very quickly and cheaply with very low capex and opex costs compared to a hard rock operation. The trade-off being the grade is lower than a hard rock mine although MEI's project is showing high grades for a clay deposit. And like LIN they have their mining licences in place. Brazil also has a history of mining going back hundreds of years and although people question their sovereign risk their government are fully supportive and aware of the benefits mining brings to the country.

LIN's intercepts and grade are fantastic with a low radioactive component to boot! But like all hard rock mines the capex and opex costs will be substantial. In comparison the Malawi government really are just in the early stages of forming mining policy and so this can raise questions of sovereign risk but as has been pointed out they have the benefit of British influence here.

So, in conclusion its' horses for courses. Personally, I like both projects and hold both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $92.33K 870.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 313094 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 308904 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.