MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-31

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4014
    @Roubi calculated it to be around $19K per tonne, below typical market prices for concentrate, either because Hartree is clipping the ticket and privatizing MYL's profit margins, or because of some other penalty clauses or conditions of sale in the concentrate sales contracts.

Looks like the locals, employees, Tasmanian Government and management are all going to do well out the Avebury operation if they can execute and get it all running smoothly at a profit. Just one tiny group of stakeholders missing from the upside now, the poor old MYL shareholders. rolleyes.png

I too would love to know what the issue is with the relisting, is it some sort of ASX intransigence, or something genuinely not within compliance? Would be nice of the company to let us know why and a few more details about how the proposed IPO will be done.

Almost zero chance of getting any more money repatriated out of Myanamar now I would have thought with new recent Federal Government restrictions of trade and banking with Australian companies doing business in Myanmar. Even if the funds are able to be repatriated it looks like these funds are more likely to end up somewhere else other tan in the hands of long suffering MYL shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.