ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Yeah it's funny the criticism here. They have too much cash and too many highly prospective tenements. Just Lac Rainy alone is worth more than the current Market Cap. Everything is on track to reach battery grade. Our Canadian neighbour already has. Our two tenements on the Patriot Battery Metal trend whilst small, 1 square kilometre each are right bang smack on trend. I personally think it is better to have a smaller patch of land on the lithium trend than a massive one adjacent to it. They will know exactly where to drill from the surveys. Yes they have lots of prospects but it is not like they can't sell them if they need funds. That's right they don't need funds because they are cashed up from all the oppies converted last year. This is so undervalued, hence why I bought another 250k today. An absolute no brainer. I have been following closely what is happening in Canada because my partner works for an American consultancy firm. Finding an offtake for Lac Rainy is certainly not going to be a problem.

Last edited by Synergy12: 31/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.