AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-163

1. 7,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1925
    Competent management wouldn't have got AVZ into this situation in the first place.

The (2.7) billion dollar question: is management truly incompetent, or have their interests possibly been aligned with 'other' interests for some time?

A deep dive into some Top 20 entities reveals quite a bit (the social media sleuths should be onto this). AVZ's previous connections with Guy Loando and Klauss are obviously not likely to be advantageous to the current situation in DRC for AVZ holders IMO. Outplayed on home turf - not surprising when the 'rules' of engagement are foreign to AVZ and they keep shifting.

If no ML is forthcoming, a takeover will have to be entertained IMO. I wonder what figure it would take for the BOD to recommend a takeover? If I put in only $200k, I'd be pretty happy to walk out with $25m... hmmm.

If a takeover indeed were to ever eventuate, you can bet your house that management WILL walk away well compensated. Look at all those shares they accepted instead of salary in 2022(!), the annual report doesn't lie and management's strategy - in hindsight - is hard to fault (if you're management).

I don't believe even the surface has been scratched regarding the real situation. Unfortunately, IMO only the insiders will ever know the truth, as always.

NFA DYOR GALAH.

Last edited by Stickshift: 02/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.