AUH 0.00% 0.3¢ austchina holdings limited

trying to dig more information about our chairman but this man...

1. 861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    trying to dig more information about our chairman but this man is a ghost on Internet. Since I can read Cantonese and Mandarin, i tried to search him on both Google and Baidu and even some Chinese social media. Basically as introduced on AUH's company website, Daniel is the CFO of STDM which is one of the biggest gambling company in east-asia and I believe this is his main job. Besides this, Daniel Chan and his son have registered more than 20 companies in mainland China and most of them are real estate businesses. Their companies in mainland China are tagged "risky" but they don't have any fault or bad records on themselves yet so far. That's all the info I can find online about their businesses.

It is quite interesting that the horse Daniel Chan and his son own together has more explore than them two on Internet...

So our chairman is literally not and has not been in the energy sector at all. I then searched another board member George Lam. He has quite impressive experience in energy sector. Unfortunately, he is just non-executive independent board member so I don't think we can link AUH's business too much with him.

Anyway, I tried to get contact with them and I really want to have a talk with Daniel but they just ignore my calls and emails...If anyone here is able to get contact with the management, please help me get in the circle Other than my investment, I am now super interested in the intention and motivation on why Daniel would operate an energy-related business in Australia which is not in his professional & geo area...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.301M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7102632 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.