NWC 3.45% 3.0¢ new world resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-52

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    “observation of peer copper mines in n this space suggest this will be over the $3 mark”

considering that’s a 50x bagger from here and taking NWC to a market cap of 6-7b, can you outline or at least summarise your comparisons please, I would genuinely like to see the analysis of our current known facts and would be very happy if that eventuates (it won’t). the biggest pure play copper play left on the ASX is SFR with a much bigger resource and a market cap of way less than half of your observable comparisons,

i know some big players in this stock - well entrenched within top 10 share holders - and to be brutally honest they would not take your $3 price seriously - divide it by 10 and you could start to have a serious discussion. It’s just posters love throwing out prices 30 cents, $3, I saw $20 the other day which I hope was someone having a laugh but I am just not sure it adds any real value to anyone to pluck totally unrealistic figures out of no where and put them in a public forum without supporting evidence…so will wait and see what you have got re the $3

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $85.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $473.4K 16.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1298693 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.