NWC 3.45% 3.0¢ new world resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-58

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

https://newworldres.com/wp-content/uploads/CanaccordResearch03Jun21.pdf

I read through the data from canaccord and paid attention to the neighbouring ADT share price.

I think about how much copper there is, the cost of the copper that’s there and the cost to get the copper out.

As assays come in and the news is good or bad the price will jump around I assume.

The project isn’t entirely without risk but is significantly de risked based on information provided in discussion videos and articles that we are all aware of and thanks to this forum have great access to.

the chances of finding more copper is reasonably high.

the chances of the Cooper pricing being high is very good.

there are very few obstacles.

PLS was 87c when I bought it. I know some people that bought PLS at 12c though and it was cheaper still before then. It’s 4.89c now I don’t know what type of “bagger” that makes it, I have no interest in considering the share on what type of bagger it is.

I see a demand for copper well Into the future. I see the production time frame for NWC falling into line with crazy demand.

the price of the share will crystallise when the project provides a social benefit until then it’s a crap shoot.

to my limited understanding, they find more raw materials, secure the permits and water and funds to borrow cheap money towards construction and start producing safely and efficiently to produce dividends that drive investors to want in, due to a dividend.

I haven’t been investing long though.

Serious possibly naïve question,

the market cap can change as circumstances change though can’t it?

as the project approaches construction there will be a critical point where the risk adverse will jump in and it will be a short window unless something absolutely terrible happens….

I do also on the flip side however think that there will be a price that the market won’t swallow. If copper gets too expensive it will do itself out of possible uses. For example I hear that air con manufacturers are looking for ways to reduce copper requirements on their raw materials purchasing list.

still big industry globally will have a demand for copper, so while it may lose some opportunity…the inclusion and proliferation of electric motors will be enough to keep demand pretty high for a solid while.

After all look how tolerant to oil prices we are..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $85.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $473.4K 16.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1298693 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.