ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 760
    IMO it seems unlikely ADG will go into a Trading Halt just to announce drilling results (regardless of whether or not results are better than expected). If they do announce a Trading Halt the reasons are far more likely to be low liquidity & the next CR.

With the SP currently at $0.013 it's a modest improvement on the Dec'22 Entitlements CR offer price, but still only slightly above the equivalent pre-consolidation floor price of $0.001. POG looks like it's over $3000/oz : ADG share price looks comatose.

In the absence of drilling assays being announced & co-ordinated with the next CR, I suspect the Market response will be underwhelming compared to the Jan'23 spike when the SP reached the lofty heights of 2.5 cents (IMO almost entirely attributable to the Entitlements CR shortfall placement participants pumping the SP 300% on the 17/01/23).

From a project capex perspective, it's always a precarious time if the near-future business plan requires spending lots of money (for a plant upgrade & mine development) while the next global recession takes a stronger hold of the Markets & gives them a shake.

Still a long way to go before ADG are mining & producing gold. If they get the necessary cash they need by the end of Dec'23 to upgrade & commission the plant as well as develop an open pit at Challenger during CY2024, they'll be doing well if they're producing gold by CY2025.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.