AEV 0.00% 0.7¢ avenira limited

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hey, please don't shut up - I don't want you to stop contributing. I like reading all posts; I just don't agree with every comment. Definitely don't want directors miking a company dry. We should all be free to provide an opinion, and should be prepared to defend those opinions when others disagree. You don't seem happy with AEV management - that's okay, I just don't see why you'd want to contribute to the destruction of the value of your shareholding by constantly providing negative input. I've held since MAK days and I pretty much wrote the company off as a non-entity with nothing to offer, planning to one day sell up and use the losses as a tax write-off. But lately I've seen what I think is substantial progress in the company in terms of converting their major asset into something of material value that may provide real returns to investors. I'll hold for a while yet and see what happens. You do what you need to do, but please don't stop contributing just because someone else questioned your position. Have a nice day tomorrow!

Last edited by number3: 18/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.