PWN 6.25% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-24

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    My view, MrM can confirm or otherwise with Bahay if desired.

The CSG players don't care about the revenues from waste treatment enough to all chip in and build a co-operative treatment plant. QGC least of all. If they did they wouldn't hire third parties to treat their brine now. What they do care about is reducing their treatment /disposal costs and obligations. Put another way, gas players want to spend their capital drilling and pumping gas, that is what they do. To do that they need a solution for their waste. It is from that perspective that QGC engaged Parkway and continues to collaborate.

My guess is that a deal with QGC to build a plant is not coming. What is coming is QGC backing Parkway to find a suitable partner to licence their technology and build a plant, of any size but one at least that QGC can send it's waste to. With this reverse offtake (there is probably an official term for reverse offtake, I just don't know it) sorted partnering, financing and building will be easier. This again will all be hidden as it won't be Parkway's project (most likely), they will be licensing their IP and someone else will do the next (project specific) FS, design, build and operation. The scale (QGC or industry wide) will come down to that partner and what risk/opportunity they assign to the two options. All with Parkway's advice of course.
    This slightly changes if Parkway negotiates equity for IP (less cash but a seat at the table). This changes again if Parkway needs to contribute cash, however I expect they would do the study first before finalising JV terms and thus news to get the share price to the point that we can raise capital.

All IMO, please DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $944 111.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2771363 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3179822 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.