NXM 0.00% 4.3¢ nexus minerals limited

The diamond drilling was definitely a disappointment, probably...

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    The diamond drilling was definitely a disappointment, probably made worse by the high expectations from the visible gold and cores etc.
    The share price has acted accordingly.

Proactive or reactive…good question. My guess is a bit of both.

I guess that’s just exploration. Many a company have focussed on one thing but then made their company making discoveries from elsewhere after a change in direction.
    Most holders were in CHN for their gold before the Julimar discovery. Most CNB holders were there for gold prior to the copper pivot.

What I really like about NXM is that the Crusader-Templar resource isn’t shot/worthless without the potential at depth. It’s still a very handy resource with the benefit of being in the right location and shallow. From memory, there are still some high grade lodes open at depth with further UG potential if they wanted to chase it.
    NST were willing to tip in another couple of million $$ after the poor diamond drilling. And since their investment at 18c, we have only had positive news….. extended the crusader-Templar resource with good results, shown further potential at branches with great results and generated 2 other targets from the other corridors.

at the end of the day, I’d prefer to have these backup tenements over east that we got for stuff all rather than not have them. It can only add potential at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $2.09K 48.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135882 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.