ZEO 0.00% 3.5¢ zeotech limited

That’s a long winded post without actually making any real...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    That’s a long winded post without actually making any real point.

Firstly, a view that is counter to yours does not imply “down ramping”, a term you overuse exactly three times. Hamlet comes to mind, “the lady doth protest too much, methinks".

The first part of your post simply reinforces my statement that this is a University desktop project and the quarterly report is evidence of this fact. For example, the photos you use to demonstrate your point are literally capping soil samples to be analysed at the university. IMO this is just a backyard science project with a ridiculous $68 million dollar valuation and a lifestyle board. The pictures of scientists wearing safety glasses over their other glasses in a lab is hilarious and reminds me of double masking during COVID.

In respect to Albercon, you’ve stated in previous posts that you believe it is an inferior deposit and that Goody’s view differed from that of the board of ZEO. You further highlighted the demise of company’s like ADN and inferred the decision by Zardo was predicated on the perceived low quality of this asset. Now you’re purporting that the project has value because of the legal case. Which is it?

Unfortunately there are numerous public announcements where Zardo has pontificated the virtues of this project. Even in the current quarterly report he stated that “the Abercorn Project is a large scale kaolin prospect, located in central Queensland and has demonstrated it contains a resource of significant scale and consistent grade of kaolinite mineralisation.”

In the 2021 Annual Report it was supposedly a resource of significant scale, open in all directions with consistent grade, low impurities and close to surface and also close to ports and highways. And with only 10% drilled Zardo declared it had potential for substantial upgrade. And yet they elected not to pursue a low cost scoping study.

Regrettably the lawyers believe Goody has a case and so I maintain my opinion that this goes poorly for shareholders regardless of the result. If he wins the court case or settles then ZEO needs to raise capital, and if he loses then his 90 million shares pose a significant problem. It’s impossible to invest with any comfort under these circumstances and I’m personally privy to some large shareholders who are very nervous and very unhappy.

In respect to the Toondoon “experts report”, you highlighted a valuation between $7m and $65m. In other words, the so called “expert” has no idea what it’s worth. Imagine a real estate agent valuing your residential property between $700k and $6.5m. That’s absurd. Predictably you’ve adopted the high number in your rhetoric.

The opportunity to promote this company when the “green” thematic had traction has come and gone with no result. ZEO is the corporate equivalent of the Emperor with no clothes and I’m yet to read one post that legitimately addresses anything proposed by the so called “down rappers”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $21.56K 646.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 671026 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 57121
Last updated 14.41pm 15/05/2024 ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.