LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-101

1. 2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    If I'm reading this clearly you are stating that its a red flag the LPS isn't planning on a processing plant in OZ?

Why would they? no one is mining or likely to mine Lepidolite here with all the hard rock resources currently operating and in the exploration phase.

In other news the UAE is a great place for a plant as they know the time of OIL is coming to an end so they need to transition to renewables and have made it very public they plan to do so, the Chemicals we need are easily sourced there and they would also make use of our by products. You only need to see the news with EUR planning on a hydroxide plant in Saudi Arabia to know that this is probably the first of many of this type of shift.

Im not going to get into the when the Oil dependency will be significantly reduced debate as im aware that currently its predicted to increase till somewhere near 2050.... so clearly im not of the opinion its going over night but this is a Seismic transition for the Human race or there is a good chance we may cease to exist, well at least the way we currently see civilization.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.