TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

I think generally positive overall, though the Q 1 production...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I think generally positive overall, though the Q 1 production was even worse than I expected. Predominantly as a result of grade @ 0.5 g/ t.
    sounds like the artisanal miners are pretty thorough
    Q2 forecasts are also ordinary ,but improving, with only 30,000 0zs predicted .obviously quite a bit more low grade surface material to be churned through.
    Recovery looks excellent , particularly given the low grades.
    mill throughput not given on a month by month basis , but they are saying it’s going well , good enough. At 3/4 million tonnes for the Q 1 it’s got a way to go.
    will be interesting to see what throughput is achievable on the fresh material ( harder than oxide , therefore reducing milling rates) and whether an annualised throughput of 4.0-4.5 MTPA is possible. Will be end of Q3 before we know that.
    AISC will improve with increasing ounces also.
    Things could be a lot worse
    Take a look at Calidus for comparison.
    i guess after the dream construction run, expectations were pretty high . TIE have had some hiccups on startup , but they are not severe. They are an operating gold mine now, producing gold at at time of record high gold price, they are unhedged. Mention is made of strongly positive grade reconciliations in the fresh, unmined material. Sounds to me like onward and upward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.