TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

ThanksI urge you to take caution on this. Don't put all...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thanks

I urge you to take caution on this. Don't put all your Pennie's in it as there are blindingly obvious issues that are not being divulged. I could name many mis ingenious statements that are skirting real outlook but I won't bother. Facts are right now there are problems massive ones. The only hope now is that the oversights in the resource model come good when they get under the local workings. This mistake is made by many companies starting in Africa certainly not a new thing. My concern with Tietto is that the concentration of a huge proportion of the ounces sits in 1m to 2m intersections this can be seen if you study all the drilling releases. This is like the Taj Mahal for artisanal miners they focus all their efforts on a spatially tight zone and they can target 80% to 90% of the total deposit. It's clear from photos I have seen on their web page that they are in fresh zones as well. To what extent I don't know but for sure the management team is not going to tell us that and from their massive over estimation of start up ounces it's not even clear that they know themselves. Banging on about 15 dollar drill meters has always been a worry for me anyone can punch holes in the ground but will it accurately give you a bankable model.

The team here did an outstanding job to get the plant operational in this time and to do it without debt all positive. As I know it this is a proven construction team pulling off several plants in the region. However this team did not do the model it was all previous and the holes at the start are big enough to drive a truck through. Being cautious this quarter maybe wise.

At the end of the day the big investors are looking patient even after what could only be stated as a disastrous first quarter. This could should hold it steady but I don't see any miracle rises coming until Q2 can be proven on guidance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.