CAY 7.35% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-4

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    At least the current board recognised how greedy the previous MD was and cut all salaries, including his own.

And their Performance Based Shares are based on actual monetary milestones, not crappy KPI's that were always gonna get hit. I suggested they implement monetary milestones years ago to the previous board, but they weren't interested.

When you look at how many shares Phil owns, virtually every share was given to him by us muppet shareholders and it wasn't until a couple of us stood up and got them voted down at the AGM to stop the rot, and send a strong message that enough was enough. So they withdrew those resolutions prior to the AGM to save face. And now he's now running another company and taken nearly a 50% haircut in wages.
    Yet the wolf continued to justify his and other board members salaries for many many years, everytime I raised their previous, overpriced salaries.

I'm not happy about the lack of info flow, but on the other hand, were at the mercy of the Gov't so there's very little to say atm. I'm sure once we get that signature, the news flow will open up and offtakes, Joint Ventures or whatever else is waiting for this signature will be finalised.

Lets hope its not too much longer for all our sakes........ I want to see this current board achieve all of their current PBS in the next 12-18 months.

And No, nothing is imminent in my books, contrary to somes beliefs.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $21.56K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 28997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.