HMX 2.78% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

I think the term "unfair" is inappropriate here. In the end, it...

1. 4,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    I think the term "unfair" is inappropriate here. In the end, it is not a question of weighing one against the other. EPM28285 is one thing. EPM26777 is another. From my point of view, there are no winners or losers either. CNB has - for whatever reason - lost the competition for EPM28285. That was effectively "no man's land" - now HMX. In the case of EPM26777, HMX started from a certain boundary line which was subsequently changed. The department now has to justify why it is drawing the boundary differently.

I would love it if CNB as well as HMX found a bunch of copper (or whatever) all over the area and made the shareholders of both companys rich. With that, I think we should put the discussion to rest and wait and see.

For me, the result of the Kalman update and, of course, its impact on the SP is still much more exciting. Then I would hope that the FLEM/DHEM survey results will yield something useful. Last but not least, I am very interested in the Hardway drilling results. I don't know if it's good or bad that we haven't heard anything in this context so far. It seems that at least no sulphides were found or anything "visible" that should have been (or should have been?) reported. Of course, it remains a mystery why the SP doubled from around 5.2 cents just when the samples were shipped to the lab. We have already speculated about this - it was probably the "fat tail effect" (with excellent timing - probably coincidental).

Either way, let's wait and see what's in store. Hopefully we will be blown away by some positive news. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $990 26.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 521127 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 123243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.