MRR 0.00% 0.9¢ minrex resources limited

For my own part, I am given conviction on this. From George's...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    For my own part, I am given conviction on this. From George's statement, the following matters are exposed:

1. MRR are pursuing partnerships both in WA and globally. That is incredibly exciting to have confirmation of the global reach of the business opportunities. Imagine the potential of the business if MRR were to partner, eg in the form of a JV, with some similar young gun in Canada or elsewhere. The potential for a global integrated business is huge.
    2. It is not only partnerships which he and the MRR team are tirelessly pursuing. It is also acquisitions. The cash position of circa $12m probably means this would be speculative acquisitions of companies owning under-explored tenements. So I thought. Until I read the reference to MRR looking 'to pursue complimentary advanced project opportunities'.
    3. Accordingly, the most likely inference to the drawn from the statement is that (a) MRR plans to buy some small cap companies holding promising tenements; and (b) MRR plans to partner with an advanced resource proponent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $45 4.972K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6149100 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3043317 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.