DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-24

1. 10,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Once DGRs holding in SOLG has been processed for anywhere between $70m - $150m IMO we will see where that money goes. DGR does not have debts and has sold off Atlantic lithium to fund AJQ and other pups that keep getting heavily diluted for the greater plan.. Unfortunately SOLG kept employing people on the ground and spending wildly on expansion b4 they had Cas proven to a point they could JV to a partner. IMO if Crn had done a consolidating deal alot earlier things would be way different now and DGR would still hold Atlantic and be fully funded to drill Uganda oil....
    DGR has played cups with AJQ but stands to regain its loans back if they ever spin out MOG...
    AJQ has been paying debts down and diluting the crap out of its shareholder base but DGR has maintained its long term holding and gained up to 19% now. Yep its going to take longer than we thought but there is light at the end of the tunnel
    Soon enough 2c is on the cards for DGR as its dry of news flow and being manipulated for what I believe to be a capital raising, I just hope its on a level playing field like a SPP with a REAL plan for new growth not say we are going to spin out companies but nothing happens.... just like the Auburn pump
    Last edited by Plext: 22/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 232568 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 236917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.