CBE 2.86% 6.8¢ cobre limited

buffet101"Europe and the ME are hungry for battery minerals and...

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    buffet101

"Europe and the ME are hungry for battery minerals and you could have the best project going, but it's of little value if no one knows about it."

It is true the investment world is all over battery metals and EV minerals but it is not true that these are a group of people who do no research. They do not need to be told where the opportunities are. If Cobre prove a decent economic resource many people will be all over it. WA1 is a good example, Niobium was not a well researched resource until it became part of the next generation of EV batteries.

CBE should spend as much of their funds as possible on their exploration program and not on PR IMO. They have sufficient funds at present so self promoting will benefit traders and short term investors but that's about it as far as I can see.but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Copper is a high priced commodity and new sources are required to fuel the future and if this is a good project the market will establish its value all on its own.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $22.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $20.4K 293.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229583 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 35490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.