GED 0.00% 4.3¢ golden deeps limited.

As far as I am concerned... The NSW porphyry has potential if...

1. 18,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    As far as I am concerned... The NSW porphyry has potential if they stop kicking at these multiple projects like they were pebbles on the patio.

Vanadium... maybe, but only if it is going to pay.

Tuckers Hill/ Hill end, Prefessor/Waldman/ Khusib.. all seem to be negative value assets: will always put more in than one is ever likely to pull out unless one believes in miracles.
    Some of these projects I think you could easily spend $30m drilling and STILL not have an economic resource which then begs the question to me... just what are they hoping to achieve?

These guys seem to be pursuing too much stuff that seems at best unlikely to pay, but more like in the 'Will Never Pay' basket. I can see why this is close to cash backed and why it will remain so: Collectively all shareholders see no chance of any value add in the future by management! And apparently, even management see no chance of any value add by management or maybe they would buy stock on market.

Life is too short to waste on companies coasting in neutral. Find a gear management. Just not reverse.
    Last edited by asteroider: 28/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.967M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 61838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.