CR9 18.2% 0.9¢ corella resources ltd

Your opinion that HPA will be produced from left over mine...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Your opinion that HPA will be produced from left over mine tailings and bogs just doesn't cut.
    When you look at the logistics of what is entailed to get these mixed-up materials to consistently produce a volume source of HPA as opposed to the already discovered and uncontaminated material already found in this country just waiting for the process of refinement to be perfected.
    Some areas have a very low strip ratio and would be very cost effective to Mine, have a long life and a big potential for expanding the reserve.
    Small pockets of high-grade material are of no use to the serious user as is mostly the case of what's around.
    Forget the slow process of analysing millions of samples. Think about it.

Having spent many many years and experience with K and in consultation with some of the world's major Kaolin producers we find that the big question asked by potential users,
    Is the quality consistent and will supply be assured. Can production of AN4 and HPA come from the same mine or heap of crap.
    What other by product? such as Silica or coating grade (which requires super pure refinement) can be added to the list.
    None of these benefits are found in a heap of Mullock.
    As repeated, a successful mine with a primary deposit of White Kaolin will become a reality in Aust,
    Its just a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $4.185M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $270 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167776 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 157880 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.