AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-105

1. 13,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    hi

I’m not on Twitter thankfully

sure South China Sea has a slant

You will probably accept the stories in igf report and civil society - they two talk about what zjin paid and how it was worth 150 m and drc shortchanged - which again is my point - the value assigned by this is because Avz “ subsequently” offered 150 m which for the reports then highlights how zjin got it below value( value set by presumably Avz offering much more subsequently of course to the transaction being done with zjin as Avz offered less) and then of course they pound how money was agreed and partly paid and squandered

again can’t go revaluing things after a transaction is done imo- if we accept this revaluation then Avz shouldn’t complain about Dathomir wanting to revalue options agreements

either way I still
    Maintain its odd how a transaction between drc and zjin reported as sold below value- uses a value Avz subsequently offered after a transaction was complete

I tried offering more
    Money after an auction hammer dropped yesterday again but like before , the unconditional contract had exchanged- like Avz I had my chance and I was outbid- the vendor and agents have moved on - but was lucky I was rejected actually as the property burnt down overnight and the zoning changed - turns out the buyer now owns a block of dirt unable to rebuild and operate a business there- just like zjin -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.