FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-23

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    In first 9 months of 2020, during which we were drilling out Goulamina and signing the binding agreement to purchase Morila, we spent $3.92 Million.

In 6 months of 2023, during which we've had no operations what-so-ever except trying to sell a self operating mine and some tenements for $1, we have spent $3.975 Million!!.

What makes this even worse is that if you take out the exploration costs associated with Goulamina ($2.52 Mil), the total spent for the 9 months of 2020 was only $1.4 Million!!

How can our corporate and associated costs, for 9 months, be only $1.4 Million all while we have active operations overseas, as well as undertaking the negotiations of purchasing an operating Gold Mine, with office leases, office staff and all the other costs associated with running an operatingbusiness, be so much less than one with almost no employees, a small number of directors, no operating business and giving away a mine we have no control over, spending $3.975 Million over 1/3rd less time???

Makes you wonder if their intentions are purely for the shareholders and not something else... Like maybe receiving a $150k retention bonus in October this year..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.