MXR 7.14% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

I get the frustration, the SP has been in the toilet, most...

1. 4,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I get the frustration, the SP has been in the toilet, most shareholders are underwater at this price.

I take the the quarterly as a positive on the basis that they have further underscored the fact that "The Company continues to receive significant interest from third parties for the lithium prospectivity across the Spargoville and Southern Cross tenements and is in active discussions with those parties."

The negotiations can't go on for ever, well I hope they can't..... but in my discussions with the company they are working hard with the interested parties to get the best deal possible for MXR shareholders. Obviously I have no information on timing or if a deal will get done eventually however there is significant interest in the Lithium potential of MXR and I remain positive that a deal can and will be done.

PS I like the updated geo model of WD area, plant of upside there. In regards to VG in recent drilling keep in mind that it is coarse gold and in the WD mine you could 100g/t Au in one area and 1m away next to nothing. Let's see what the assays tell us from the recent drilling. REE news can't be too far off either.

I agree the company needs to update shareholders on the Nickel drilling that was originally planned and announced to happen directly after the recent gold drilling at WD. This hasn't occurred for some reason and it would be good to know why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $20.36K 678.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34483 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 327328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ 63250
Last updated 12.11pm 05/06/2024 ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.