MXR 7.14% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

i don't know how you keep backing up the management of this...

1. 901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    i don't know how you keep backing up the management of this company when they haven't done anything good for us share holders... they have been saying that they have had significant interest the a JV for the ground for the last 3-4 quarters at least! who ever they are in talks with you would think they would already be on board? why didn't they do anything with the lithuim ground when they had all this money to get some type of upward trend in the share price. they are literally taking all of us share holders for a massive joke. as I keep saying every quarter it's the same bullshit again and again. i got into this company when they had such high hopes and were pumping out news. now they look like they are just trying to get as much money possible with doing the absolute minimum work possible before they get moved out.
    with the whole updated wattle dam geo model why haven't they pushed this out a year ago. if it's because they needed to do more work to get it done? if so they should of hurried up with it all back when we actually had money in the bank. every quarter it's getting worse and worse and if I wasn't so far in the red I'd be well and truely out of this shit stock.
    next cap raise will be at 0.020-0.025 to even get any type of money out of investors because they aren't showing much promise to deliver on any type of share price rise with what's going on at the moment. unless they literally get the spitting image or even 75% of what wattle dam was I can't see mxr being around for much longer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $20.36K 678.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34483 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 327328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ 63250
Last updated 12.11pm 05/06/2024 ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.