AEV 7.14% 1.3¢ avenira limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-238

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161

Certainly the LFP story just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Check out the below article:

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/ev-batteries-lithium-iron-phosphate-narrows-gap-with-nickel-cobalt-2023-06-22/#:~:text=The%20addition%20of%20manganese%2C%20a,single%20charge%2C%20Toyota%20said%20recently

And yet despite all this our MC sits at a disgustingly low 20M.

From what I can see the selling of AEV shares has been constant for ages - we just keep reaching new lows.

Some people may be selling because they see better opportunities elsewhere with other commodities OR, as I suspect, they just don't believe the word of a CEO who can't even look down the barrel of a camera when he runs through his usual spiel of what he's gonna do.

How is it with increased demand for LFP, AEV keeps diminishing?

Is it the resource? Is it the Board? Is it a combination of the two?

If Brett Clark doesn't pull his finger out and start delivering on his many promises this share price will easily fall below 1c in the very near future.

With not much time left in Q3 I'm getting concerned that 2023 will be yet another nonperformance year from Brett Clark. In Q4 I have no hope that AEV will get anything achieved in the lead up to Xmas and the hols.

And if BC fails to deliver yet again what's around the corner? My guess is another CR at a price less than 1c.

Love to know the reasons why the Board (supposedly) walked away from a potential DSO deal.

I'm very suspicious of BC. I keep coming back to why no deal and what's he not telling us. And just because he says a deal is close - don't believe it - check his track record!!!

A commodity in high demand; a need to be independent from China; a desire to build LFP manufacturing facilities in multiple countries and the performance/cost advantages of LFP and yet here AEV sit at 1.2c and falling. What's wrong with this picture?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $35.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $89.54K 6.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4573586 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2064789 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.