AEV 28.6% 0.9¢ avenira limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-250

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    I actually think the biggest concept that is lost is the need to create new supply chains.

phosphate production for fertiliser is largely controlled by Russia, China and Morocco. So evidently supply chains need to be created here to provide more options.

in the 21st century there will be a move towards thermal phosphoric acid as it is a more circular way to produce phosphoric acid and can use lower grade ores. You can see this already in the us, they havent built a wet acid plant in over 30 yrs. Phosphate is also finite.

lfp battery production is currently only based in China with green shots beginning to sprout in the west. Even the proposed lfp plants in the USA rely on Chinese IP. Again lfp supply chains will need to be created in the west with a preference to non Chinese IP would be my guess.

these issues have historically been known but glossed over as wet acid plant are dirty and an environmental mess.

however going forward they can no longer be the remote of solely autocratic regimes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $108.7K 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1200203 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.