AEV 7.69% 1.2¢ avenira limited

The mystery has been solved; I think. I spent 30 minutes reading...

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    The mystery has been solved; I think. I spent 30 minutes reading all 68 of the Coinsters posts from the beginning until the very bitter end. I'd like to say it was insightful about the stock. But alas, it wasn't; although it quite amusing.

The Coinster asked me to answer the question I posed to the thread re: DSO samples sent to NZ. If one reads the thread, then one can see:
    1. Someone offered a hypothesis
    2. I countered
    3. I also said I couldn't find any information

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/68680678/single

So I am unsure how HIS* question was not unanswered. *HIS question actually a request to answer being my own question. The logic is next level and beyond my comprehension. As is the triggered and abusive responses.

Some folks aren't not suited to Social Media and Stock Forums in particular. This isn't a team sport of Bulls v. Bears. The basic premise of HC is to share information and opinions; and be educated or at least entertained, IMO.

After reading his posts the Coinster seems to be attracted to the mini-dopamine hits he gets via "likes" or bias confirmation via his bullish posts on AEV; and he only posts on AEV. The Coinster is very protective of the stock; like a guard dog. But in his case it is a Chihuahua, all yappy bark and no bite.

Anyway, it takes all sorts. No harm, no foul from my side. But does the Coinster need an intervention?

Screenshot 2023-08-04 193903.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $32.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $78.21K 6.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2963545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 378238 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.