AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Ok kids im alive. I do like the look of Growlers and Palms NPV...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Ok kids im alive. I do like the look of Growlers and Palms NPV model,

I don't believe my posts have ever been about how its uneconomical.

Main concerns have been

1. Big wage spending on admin and corp costs v any money spent on mine
    2. Development of project has been very very slow, resulting in many missed time lines.
    3. The financials for the LFP train are not that attractive (fight me) especially on such a complex project. This is made worse by the so far inability to make much progress on a simple DSO product, (just stating facts)
    4. Never liked how BC and other management and posters on HC have pushed this as a fertilizer stock is the past (its not) never will be as I have discussed primarily last year for a number of factors
    5 Product demand?? While everyone does make great points about growing Rock phos demand in the LFP market i think a few people ignre the fact LFP product can be sourced else where quite easily. Deposit is not as rare as shareholders believe, what the western market is chasing is stuff that can be used in fertilizer right now. Nearly all product grades from my understanding can be pushed through at high acid level %% meaning alot of product is now available that wasn't before for this sector.
    6, Mine makers did have a DFS done in 2010, it shouldn't take this long to put out a new one to calm the market and give guidance. This will help when they raise money but also to actually got some real money (not retail) at least talking about the deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2882628 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1987080 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 72500
Last updated 11.03am 07/06/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.