S2R 4.76% 11.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-46

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    I was not going to reply to your previous posts, I don't see the need to extend this tit for tat "revenge posting" feud you have with several posters here, the sooner you all get it out of the way the better for the rest of us.

Firstly, I do not have any concerns regarding the quarterly, it was as I expected it, there was nothing that a well-informed Invester already knew, so no need for comments really, as for your claims regarding environmental concerns etc. I live in the area and it's not exactly Kakadu National Park. I cannot see any of the "concerns" you have mentioned previously being a problem with the community or the City of Greater Bendigo Council.

I also don't understand how you came to the conclusion that the COGB will not approve roadside drilling? It's one of the easiest ways to drill test targets, Falcon (previously Chalice) have been doing it for years, Falcon just finished a program of drilling which included roadside verges, Agnico Eagle were also drilling public road reserves on EL6502 last year (the tenement directly abutting the northern end of the of S2R's EL7795) with more seismic surveys carried out this year on EL6502 and EL6504 to the south of EL7795, so I don't know how you would make such an assumption.

Roadside Exploration Drilling in Kamarooka and Milloo (fgmcommunity.com.au)
    Regional Exploration Update – Roadside Passive Seismic Survey in Kamarooka, Milloo, and Lockington (fgmcommunity.com.au)
    Regional Exploration Update – Roadside Passive Seismic Survey in Redesdale, Mia Mia, and Derrinal (fgmcommunity.com.au)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5461/5461980-76d70bcbc757a8f653e65ffea914be6b.jpg
    I've included this picture of what a typical roadside drilling program looks like in this area. It's a very simple process to permit and conduct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $20.40K 186.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5527 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 90452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.