S2R 1.01% 10.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Its all relative m0ngy, sure there are different considerations...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    Its all relative m0ngy, sure there are different considerations on this particular project compared to outback WA…. eg. for one S2 wont be paying exorbitant mobilisation/demobilisation and camp establishment fees as they would if this were a remote site…just one example where it cuts the other way. The fact remains that S2 was deemed the company best positioned to negotiate these challenges and explore…which is exactly what people are invested in and waiting for.

Re your comments about drilling times and methods….firstly I disagree with your sentiment on the application of RC, specifically its worth in exploration, and particularly at this target definition stage.
    But to answer your question, yes Fosterville have been, and continue to conduct surface exploration core drilling. When they have an active program it runs around the clock 24/7… Day shift operating hours are 7:00am to 6:30pm and nightshift extends from 7:00pm to 6:30am ....but again its situational and comes with some monitoring of noise emissions to ensure it remains below specified limits. Note, monitoring devices for surface exploration are just the few-hundred dollar off the shelf devices…not the expensive fixed monitoring devices used for permanent mine noise emission monitoring.
    Last edited by Polonium210: 28/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $22.47K 224.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136505 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 54000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.