S2R 4.76% 11.0¢ s2 resources ltd

I see you've taken a paragraph, out of context, from community...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I see you've taken a paragraph, out of context, from community engagement sessions held in November 2021. Mark Bennet was talking about exploration in general until his link froze and Matthew Keane stepped in. Here is what was actually said:

Mark Bennett: "Our aim is to find mineral deposits and if appropriate, and it’s not always appropriate, you know, what we do most of our time is just exploration which is a low impact activity and it only rarely leads to the discovery of a viable mineral deposit. And you can, sort of, use statistics in all sorts of different ways, but if you, for example, say that only one in 10 prospects, or sorry, only one in 10 targets becomes an actual prospect, only one in 10 prospects become a mineral deposit and only one in 10 mineral deposits become a significant mine, that’s one in a thousand chance of exploration leading to a mining operation. Now if you were just to halve that then it’s still a one in 125 chance. Using the Minerals Council of Australia’s statistics it’s one in 660, so nearly always exploration fails but it’s undertaken in the hope."

[Audio and video froze at this point] -
    Matthew Keane took over from here.

Matthew Keane: "Yeah, Mark was just covering off on that it is a low probability of successful exploration but of course best endeavours we do hope to find something that obviously would be a benefit, not only to our shareholders but the broader community in which we work, and we won’t undertake a feasibility study, well sorry, won’t undertake any mining activities unless that’s both technically, economically, environmentally and socially robust. Generally, we’re a small company so Mark’s just got a point here that when engaging with a community you’re going to find that S2 Resources we’re generally going to deal very much on a one-on-one basis. We’re not going to be some faceless company that maybe drops something in your letterbox, we are available, you will see us in and around the community and we’re always there ready for you to reach out and always happy to chat.
    Mark will probably come back because I would like him to talk to the next slide when he comes back in, but I’ll continue on, so next slide please John."

Now for the remainder of that community engagement session you can find that Matthew talks about landholder engagement rather than exploration success which you are trying to insinuate.

I just wanted to expose your fraudulent behavior for everyone to see.

Note:
    for anyone that's interested in watching those session or reading the transcript, here's the link:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5465/5465758-d171157605d94f11cf8a9bf919fe48d2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $13.41K 122.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 143394 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 40548 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ 20000
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.