S2R 2.15% 9.1¢ s2 resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-91

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232

Hey Gainz, below is what was said in Q&A section at the end of the session.

Matthew Keane, CEO S2 Resources

Yeah, sure.

It’s a funny game we play, it is very lowprobability of success but the rewards are big which is why we do it.

But, yeah, you’re absolutely right there Donna, itis increased probability because this is a very prospective ground, but theprobability is still very low, quantifying that is quite challenging. Mark offered up some sort of statistics more on aglobal sense, you know, one in 225 to one in 1,000 chance.

One thing I will point out though is this a wellexplored region, you know, going back to old-timers to modern methods today.

So, what I would say a lower probability of saysurface mineralisation, I think the high probability comes at depth. And importantly, if there is in the futuredevelopment of a mine there is a higher chance, if it gets to that point, itwill be underground development where the actual surface exploration is muchreduced.

May I’ll handover to the guys from Kirkland Lake toexpand if there’s anything else to add.

Matthew Bennett, CEO S2 Resources
    Troy Fuller, Director of Exploration(wrong name in the transcript, video 1:35:10)

Yeah Matt, no I just agree with everything you’vesaid there. Yeah, gold isn’t easy to find, it’s certainly a high risk highreward business and it is very long odds in finding high enough concentrationsof gold that it becomes economic to mine. So we have talked about thestatistics, the probabilities, but they are very small.
    There's nothing here contentions about challenges in finding economic deposits andmining such, not just gold but most of the minerals.
    What we have here is a user that's deliberately taking published information out of context in order to mislead public opinion with final aim of influencing the share price in a negative way. As such, I've opened a case against him with HC and alerted S2R of his actions since 18/07/2023. We (a group of S2R investors) are also seeking a legal opinion, will keep everyone posted.

@m0ngy FYI.

Last edited by sanchopanza: 29/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $41.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $50.88K 557.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16686 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 85397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.