CR9 0.00% 0.6¢ corella resources ltd

I speak plain language and common sense as you will eventually...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

I speak plain language and common sense as you will eventually see. Not all the BS about cow poop and producing HPA from crap We all know or should know if you are experts in the mining industry, how frustrating it is waiting for results of samples, studies etc to be completed by the various consultants. Many are on the other side if the world, don't work overtime and don't seem to have any sense of urgency. Most reputable companies are overloaded with orders and given past events take their time to report. Meanwhile we just have no choice but to be patient waiting at the end of the line for them to get back at their Leisure. One might not think so, but kaolin is not an easy product to analyse given its many uses and because the method of drilling, sampling and treatment can have a big impact on the results. At Tampu and around about, despite several types of drilling and sampling methods having been used over the years, the results have in most cases come back as exceptional quality. This is a positive for this area and confirms that this is only the tip of the iceberg especially in terms of quantity which is being investigated as we speak. As for comments that Tampu is ' remote" with a road train rated sealed road past the front door,3 Phase power, unused heavy rail head just up the road,2 hours from Perth if you stick to the speed limit. Get off your bum and go bush mate and you will experience "remote" if you can stand the pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1328565 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.