KAU 9.68% 17.0¢ kaiser reef limited

Yesterday morning I noticed that there were something like 1.2...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Yesterday morning I noticed that there were something like 1.2 million shares on the sell side and stuff all on the buy side. I am guessing an entity shook the tree looking for loose fruit. Could it be that the one who first sold down was the same one vacuuming up shares at 15 cents? Last quarter expenses were up, and production was down due to upgrades. This current quarter we should see a dramatic increase in production and drop in production costs. Until we receive the next quarterly in October I think we have a good buying time. Who knows? we might have something similar today. It would only take someone selling a little over $11,000 worth of shares to drop the price to 15 cents, freak out the loose hands and add hundreds of thousands of shares very cheap. Someone certainly did some good buying yesterday afternoon. I missed out, I paid 17 cents but I am still happy with that. We have a small Gold mine from Gaffney's Creek that not many people have ever heard about, but I think we have the second highest grade in Australia and for a EV of around 23 million we have a real Gold mine. Just for comparison of A1 to to other Gold mines, Aurum Analytics has some nice reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $32.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67036 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 155184 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.