KAU 0.00% 16.5¢ kaiser reef limited

Certainly there are one or more entities that want to...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Certainly there are one or more entities that want to accumulate, and there is good reason. I don't like to put out numbers of what to expect in the future as with the nuggetty nature of the ore it can vary quite a bit, and other factors can come to play as well. Also I do not want to pump a stock and have it lead to disappointment, but clearly those that are making abrupt and sharp sells and then accumulating are doing the numbers. They have a realistic idea of what to expect and having done their homework.
    So here is probably what they are working out. 4,500 tons of rock per month X 25g/t at lower levels where we reach virgin rock = 112,500 grams per month = approximately 3,500 ounces per month X three months = 10,500 ounces per quarter. With talk of the AUD crashing against the USD and also talk of POG going up let's say we use $3,000 AUD per ounce that comes to $31,500,00 revenue per quarter. With that kind of revenue on top of a let's just say $10,000,000 expenditure. That leaves a profit of $21,500,000 per quarter. It may take a little while longer to get the higher grades and probably not too long for the POG to reach $3,000 per ounce. For me it is just a matter of time before POG hits $3,000 (and probably more.) It is also just a matter of time before we hit the virgin ground. This is not even counting the exploration potential which could be massive. The biggest factor to getting to these levels is getting production up to the 4-5,000 tones per moth which management says we are already at! We just haven't seen to proof in the quarterly yet. Although if someone really wanted to, they could easily count the number of trucks travelling from Gaffneys Creek and Maldon per day. Basically between now and the end of next month the shark traders as heartastack mentioned will be hellbent on keeping the price down. If JD is buying on market, and some employees are getting paid in shares, take note.
    Last edited by autumnrain: 12/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.