ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Where's the GENUINE progress here? Same same hopes & dreams.
    Seriously this quarterly is nothing more than a regurgitation of the last quarterly, and the one before that, and before that.

Bleeding money with 3.5 quarters of funding left. Sales vs costs says it all. Then add to that the royalties. Looks like lifestyle, smells like lifestyle, so it must be ...............

Rights issue was a joke. What are the incentives here unless you like hearing hogwash? As for the shortfall, good luck with that unless they pull something out of their sphincter.

US major talks... oh sure piss down my back and tell me its raining!

CEFAS... still pissing down my back. "This producer’s platform is suffering from an acute paraffin deposition problem resulting in significant lost production". Really? Surely this large national European energy company would be applying some added pressure on the registration?
    "HCD hopes to have the Cefas trial approval granted before the end of the third quarter". Heard that before.... but ok, what year will that be?

C'mon Mr. Mitchell & co, cut the bluff and pull the fists out of your holes.
    The lack of customer sales is reflected in the inactivity & interest in the share price which currently sits just off the stained bottom of the porcelain throne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.