GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Hi SpiderMonkeyZ......my views below....What does Chapter 11...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Hi SpiderMonkeyZ......my views below....

What does Chapter 11 mean to creditors?

This chapter of the Bankruptcy Code generally provides for reorganization, usually involving a corporation or partnership.
    A chapter 11 debtor usually proposes a plan of reorganization to keep its business alive and pay creditors over time.

Paradox Resource , there Administers and there
    Creditor's, will be doing everything they can within the chapter 11 status to reorganization their there on going raw gas Helium supply and productivity of raw gas flowing through Paradox's resources pipelines and their Helium Processing Plant.

So IMO I believe Paradox Resource there Administrator's and Creditor's will welcome any companies like GGE with raw gas Helium, ready to be processed, using their Lisbon Valley Helium processing Plant, so Paradox can continue turnover there revenue and cash flow to pay there Creditor's.

GGE... just needs to First stimulate Jesse-2 well ...
    ... and then start producing raw gas Helium flow rates from 5Mmcf/ day to a possible 20Mmcf/ day flow rates.

Then contact Administers for Paradox Resource directly and negotiate an extension date for Jesse-3 well drilling.

I am 99% sure any chapter 11 Administer will welcome GGE's raw 1% Helium gas.

these are my views only DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.