GGE 0.00% 0.5¢ grand gulf energy limited

i totally agree with your last paragraph post.. especially : (In...

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    i totally agree with your last paragraph post.. especially :

(In the case of Paradox if GGE get the helium to flow it can at least potentially revitalise the Lisbon plant for them)

GGE will definitely get the increased flow rates after the correct horizontal stimulation extraction process is applied properly to Jesse-2 well. ( this should have been done immediately at the initial drilling of Jesse-2 well after examining the wire logs and 2D seismic survey results which will give the driller rig direction on which way to drill the horizontal stimulation well, preferably towards the raw gas reservoir, this could of been done after a week of testing .

IMO this is exactly what will happen after GGE's horizontal stimulation of Jesses- 1 well and Jesse-2 wells , GGE should achieve a higher flow rate between 5Mmcf and 20Mmcf/ day , because of the Depht of the helium reservoir found at , which determines a higher flow rate of helium after releasing the Helium raw gases from tightly packed shale and rock formation , by the horizontal stimulation process, which is a walk in the park these days...lol

Why... I am so confident GGE will achieve higher Flow Rates results in Jesse - 1 and Jesse-2 wells is that :

1/ independent experts Blade Energy engineering have examined the wire logs ( which has also indicate raw helium gas 1.5 miles away from Jesse- A1 well this alone says GGE has a potential huge Deep high pressure helium Play Fairway lease of about 1% ) and the 2D seismic survey results Blade Energy indicated they can achieve raw gas Helium flow rates after drilling a horizontal stimulation well , this is pretty exciting News .

2/ the Deeper the raw Helium composition reservoir is found the higher the flow rate pressure on the helium reservoir itself to produce higher flow rates .

I hope the BOD can make the right decision, and not do a Stupid Capital Raising just yet , we have enough money to achieve high flow rates of raw Helium gas composition to be connected to the Lisbon Valley pipeline for processing 99.995 purty Helium which is now sold at US$3,000/ mcf ....WOW..don't you think so ...lol

these are my views only DYOR

GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5.251K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12044760 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1749447 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.