M3M 1.82% 5.6¢ m3 mining limited

I think we are just in that waiting period and this will be...

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    I think we are just in that waiting period and this will be volatile as the volume is very low. So nothing to worry about. It’s always the same waiting for assays, I remember earlier in the year WMG going to 11.5c with no volume a day or two before the assays came in then went to 90c+ in days. we know the discovery hole wasn’t a duster and the company seem to be conservative with promises of the timing of results. They say end of august but probably mid August is more realistic

I think the Spotify interview is quite a good listen as they seem quite keen to test the bedrock at 50m+ with RC drilling. We just don’t know what is there. They also say on that interview that Ziggy/Russell have been to site sniffing the 1.5-2km soil anomaly. The also say if the trend and good grade continues along strike then this is easy open pit considering the shallow depth and high grade. Also no need to build a mill due to the location. Only 27m deep, old timers mined deeper with pickaxe and shovels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M3M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $3.272M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $1.852K 33.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6920 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 53000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M3M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.