ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    You generally provide balance for the "super excited crowd" by providing "holup, don't get your hope to high".

One thing that I don't really see the balance is when we are talking about EPA and management. Maybe you've seen things that we don't see on from your FOI requests, however, isn't there a change of EPA process during VRX application? I found this, although it might not be the one, https://www.epa.wa.gov.au/media-statements/public-and-stakeholders-invited-have-say-revised-procedures.

From many other proposals on EPA site, find yourself projects on EPA site, with filter of "Public Environmental Review period closed" or even the ones that have progressed beyond and look and their timeline, between stage 2, to ESD approved to ERD approved for review, almost (if not all) of them take their sweet time. Of course I would have preferred the timeline to be shorter, but it's hardly fair to say as if VRX management is extremely bad and all of this EPA timeline is all their fault. I have no doubt they could have done better and would definitely love that, but it is what it is.

If every other projects are progressing light speed and we are here waiting forever with no progress, then I'll be with you, but that's not the case.
    Last edited by halbebe: 31/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.6¢ $4.395K 116.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 313234 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.