CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 929
    This one was covered off a couple of years back, @halbebe

There was an infamous AGM (in an undersized overheated room) where Cinnabon sat there and blamed the EPA for shifting goalposts in the middle of the application process.

When the likes of @carnabombers, @bushturkey, and myself got home, we dug around (and I mention the other guys, because I cannot recall exactly who it was of the three of us who unpeeled the onion) but the end result was proof that Cinnabon was talking out his ar$e.

The coming changes had been telegraphed for months before it was initiated, and it was either Cinnabon or his incompetent/arrogant enviro consultants who had chosen to ignore it and just plough forward using the old metrics. Perhaps they thought it was better to submit than delay, but it just cost them time in the end. And to this day, they do not admit they were wrong, they continue to blame the EPA.

That was pivotal for me. It demonstrated that Cinnabon was prepared to obfuscate and distort to shareholders to cover his own ar$e. He lost most of my trust and a lot of my respect from that point forward.

We are through the worst of that now, however, and the EPA tennis game now has much more defined time intervals to serve and volley...
    Last edited by Jukebox45: 31/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.