VRX 3.57% 2.7¢ vrx silica limited

Juke, just throwing some numbers around - albeit based on very...

1. 4,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Juke, just throwing some numbers around - albeit based on very old BFS data -

The numbers will need to be re-cast on the future P&L and B/S because of the time lapse from the BFS production.Looking back on my notes, for A Nth, based on a simple division of 25 (the BFS numbers were based on 25 years production), sale price per tonne was $35-$53 - using $52, COGS at $30, other expenses of $1.2m, giving an EBITDA of circa $45m. Interest cost will be around $2-4m (est), Dep'n - $2m, leaving about $40m. Then After tax profit of $28m.
    $28m available for dividends - usually 40% of profit is distributed. This would be circa 2c per share (based on 550m shares). To me, that would be the best scenario possible

I suspect that there won't be any dividends paid for at least 3-5 years as the cash generated will need to be sunk back into the business for capex at Muchea, A central etc.. The cream will be when Muchae comes on stream and that is anyone's guess.

So IMHO, I doubt that anyone will see any dividends until Muchae is on line and firing. There simply won't be the cash available to set up multiple plants based on cost blowouts. I think the BFS used $12.5m for capex per site - that has now more than trippled.

I'd be interested to see anyone's views on this as I'm happy for the numbers to be attacked.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $16.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $3.342K 119.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 329103 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 146160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.