TEM 0.00% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

Thanks for sharing the link. It was an entertaining lighthearted...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thanks for sharing the link. It was an entertaining lighthearted informal banter, showed the human/genuine side of the Don (I think the guy's alright). And yes, I would expect he goes to the premiere event on the mining calendar (who in their right mind would miss showing up!). After watching it I feel he's got something up his sleeve but won't make the mistake he did last time and get over excited- I believe he does feel our/his pain but I'm confident he's intent on making it right, he still is a major share holder (as long as they are not selling then I'm not worried). With regards to the share price, steady higher volume accumulation and bottom feeding going on. Risk reward is too enticing at these levels, not withstanding the sheer quality and location of the prospects. Cash on hand of over 2.6 million dived by market cap of around 8 million is healthy almost 1 to 3. (PLS 16 billion market cap/ cash 3.3 billion= about 1 to 5). I do get his strategy to collect every piece of interlaced data in the most efficient way before going in for the strike. I think and feel from now until the end of the year is going to get exciting.
    To all the holders, Hang in there, investing is about holding your nerves and keeping the cool. Only way to big rewards.
    Good luck and peace out! (O:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4652013 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 637878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.