AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

AXP Still has a glimmer of hope! ....I think?The announcement of...

1. 3,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    AXP Still has a glimmer of hope! ....I think?
    The announcement of the sale of its Oil and Gas assets which feeds the East Coast Gas Market, Isn't the END. (but it is, very close to the end)

Quoting from the announcement, I have Highlighted THAT "glimmer of Hope"

"In addition, the US east coast gas market, where gas from the Disposal Projects flow, is a
    complex market involving significant midstream processing costs to bring the gas into this
    market. In turn, the Company has previously announced the strategic consideration of a
    potential asset sale (refer ASX Announcement 31 July 2024), taking into account gas prices
    and dynamics of the US east coast gas market.
    Post completion of the Transaction, the Company will remain an oil and gas company with a
    focus on:
    • Its flagship Colorado project; and
    • Additional acquisitions in the oil and gas sector that will be complimentary to the
    current operations and focus.

The consideration received from the Transaction will be used to fund the above.
    As was noted in the Company’s ASX Announcement on 29 September 2023, ASX have
    granted AXP a six-month period from the date of the announcement of the transaction
    (being 29 September 2023) to demonstrate a sufficient level of operations in accordance
    with ASX Listing Rule 12.1. If AXP is unable to demonstrate compliance with ASX Listing Rule
    12.1 within that six-month period, AXP’s securities will be suspended."

As a Long term holder of Austin Exploration AKK and Freemont Petroleum FPL & AXP Energy, I surely need this company to get through this period of change.....
    I am VERY DISSAPOINTED in these "RINSE & REPEAT, LIFESTYLE" Companies!!

I will be at the SHolders meeting at end of January!!
    GLTA
    Last edited by Papabuy: 09/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.