FEG 0.00% 13.5¢ far east gold ltd

Likewise IHN. The tone today was very confident, measured and...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Likewise IHN. The tone today was very confident, measured and assured.

The video of today's call is up now (scroll to the video here: https://fareastgold.investorportal.com.au/).

I went back and listened to the key question around the strategic interest and took the liberty of doing a simple transcript of that question as I'm sure a lot of us have the same curiosity given the statement on the 5B (from around the 42min mark and excuse any typos). My personal highlights below as well.....VERY interesting times ahead.

"not in a position to say who has been talking to us, but we've had approaches from large scale operators who like our assets and want to talk about how they potentially participate. It's very encouraging and a really nice validation that they want to have the conversations with us. At the moment its important for us to sit down and talk about how we could engage with then that makes sure we create and retain value for our existing shareholders. It's very flattering that people with the sorts of resources and teams to analyse these sorts of projects have seen have seen what we're doing and have seen the results and seen the prospectivity and potential of particularly Trenggalek and Woyla. As we've said in previous presentations we think they have the potential to be Tier 1 projects and Tier 1 operators are seeing it too. Fairly happy happy that these conversations are happening and gives us confidence that we'll be able to pull something together in terms of progressing these projects as we see they need to be done."
    Last edited by Mr Eye: 03/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $19.52K 150.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 45862 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13500
Last updated 11.33am 03/05/2024 ?
FEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.